Thursday, September 3, 2015

TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS

My Name Is Innocent Julius, Prophesized Genius Exceptional

I am an outstanding, well organized, considerate, self-motivated, and well developed technician.
My Objectives of becoming a multipurpose technician in the field of electrical and electronics, IT and Telecommunications have been reached after almost Five years of experience.

1. Four years of employment at The Copy Cat Group Ltd, Formerly BMTL i learned how to provide technical services to customers.
2. Seven months at the Pergamon Group Ltd, I learned Business.

I have now started my own business as Rejoice Communications Company, a Sole Proprietor business that provides Technical Services and Solutions and Electronic Money Services.
My Vision are to expand my business to reach a status of employing others and therefore to counterattack the employment problems in Tanzania.

"Would You like to employ Me? Employ My Business."

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS HERE. HELP BLOG DEVELOPMENT

Print It: